Saturday, January 21, 2006

Because everything needs an introduction

I have always had this crazy need to create. A kind of furnace burns inside me, a voice in my head that pushes me to try and leave my mark in the world. Well, that's sort of why I started this blog (along with the fact that I was curious as to what - exactly - a blog is, and what it could do for me).

So now I think I got it figured out, more or less.

This is my playground, my dreamland, and in it I am in total control. So here's the real reason I created this blog: simply to create.

My inner furnace has pushed me to write short stories, and I have been doing that for a few months now. I'm at the point where I'd like to share some of them with the outside world, and receive feedback on them. That's where you guys come in. Don't be shy, tell me what you think. Just don't be too harsh.

Let the Text Bites begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home